Gallery

Wednesday

Art Journaling Adventure

Haven't been around here much. The past many months brought major life event changes. Some things such as Studio LuLu were put on hold while the other parts of life took over. Vision problems, deaths in the family, a major relocation, spine surgery, ....you probably know how this goes. Anyway, it's time to get back in the creative groove and get some artwork flowing. It's a difficult thing to pick up where I left off so I'm trying my hand at more mixed media and getting messy at the art table with wet paints, block printing, collage, and drawing.
To jump start the creative flow, I'm participating in Art Journaling Adventure which provides inspiration for this return from the last year. Diving in at week 16 ( I know, a little late) had to do with creating frames on journal pages so here goes.

No comments: